10th September 2011, 09:42 AM
Soni.shivam.002

What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream

Haloo sir, recently i m in bsc biotech 2nd year in kuk i want to know the scope of biotech in germany and london, and gud colleges there
plzzzz rply i shall be vry thankful to u fr this

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?
  3. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  4. How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  6. Syllabus for GRE Exam to do M.Tech from Germany or London?
  7. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  8. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  9. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  10. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  12. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  14. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  15. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  16. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  17. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  18. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
3rd July 2018, 05:06 PM
Sai Karthik 1998

Default Re: What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream

Career scope for Biotechnology in Germany and London is very good. There are job opportunities in various streams like-
->Clinical Research
->Research and Development
->Animal Husbandry
->Agriculture
->Environment Conservation

Here is the list of colleges in London to pursue masters in Biotechnology
->University of Oxford
->University of York
->University of Surrey
->University of Warwick
->University of St Andrews
->Ulster University
->University of Cambridge
->University of Dundee
->University of Portsmouth
->Durham University

Here is the list of colleges in Germany to pursue masters in Biotechnology
->Justus Liebig University Giessen
->Rhein - Waal University of Applied Sciences
->University of Hohenheim
->Offenburg University of Applied Sciences
->University of Potsdam
->University of Kaiserslautern
->Saarland University
->University of Heidelberg
->University of Bonn
->Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
->University of Applied Sciences Mannheim
->University of Applied Sciences Jena
->Flensburg University of Applied Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?