9th October 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How may I get the last 10 years question papers for AIEEA PG? Suggest names of the reference books that are needed to prepare for JRF

Sir,
I am rajkumar from college of agriculture Rewa JNKVV.
Plz send me 10 years previous question paper of AIEEA PG and name of reference book that are needed for preparation of JRF.

19th March 2012, 04:55 PM
himanshu verman
Junior Member+

Default Re: How may I get the last 10 years question papers for AIEEA PG? Suggest names of the reference books that are needed to prepare for JRF

you can get the previous question papers of AIEEA PG from searching it in the libraries, you can search for the 10 year book, 40 days book.
the reference books to prepare for JFR are mentioned below:
Book
Carpenter, W. B., Parker, W. K., and Jones, T. R., 1862, Introduction to the Study of Foraminifera: Ray Society, London, 319 p.
12th November 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the last 10 years question papers for AIEEA PG? Suggest names of the reference books that are needed to prepare for JRF

The major component of insect
2nd March 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 5 years question papers on my email for AIEEA PG Entrance Exam.
2nd March 2014, 10:21 PM

Smile Re: How may I get the last 10 years question papers for AIEEA PG? Suggest names of the reference books that are needed to prepare for JRF

Sir,
I am Layashree from college of medical .i.e indian intitute of health educatoin and research (magadh university).
Plz send me 10 years previous question paper of AIEEA PG and name of reference book that are needed for preparation of JRF.
thank you.
2nd March 2014, 11:15 PM

Smile Re: How may I get the last 10 years question papers for AIEEA PG? Suggest names of the reference books that are needed to prepare for JRF

Sir,
I am Layashree from college of medical .i.e indian intitute of health educatoin and research (magadh university).
thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?