30th July 2011, 05:08 PM
rohitownway

How may I get the training in Railway or in other good companies related to mechanical engineering? I am B.Tech(mechanical stream) 3rd year student

hi sir
i want to know how i get training in railway ,may i got training in any other way or any other good source for mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to get internship training in some top companies while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Companies under PSU offering Short Term Vocation Training related to Automobile/Production to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
  5. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  7. Companies offering Implant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  9. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  10. Is there any difficulty to do Training after completion of 3rd year for Mechanical student? List of companies in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  11. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  12. Companies offering Winter Training related to Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. Mechanical companies which offer Summer Internship for 6 months to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?
  15. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  16. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  18. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
11th October 2016, 09:49 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get the training in Railway or in other good companies related to mechanical engineering? I am B.Tech(mechanical stream) 3rd year student

You can talk to the placement and training cell of your institution. They can help you for get the training in a good company. If you have completed your 3rd year then you are eligible for get the training in a good company. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?