7th February 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?

i completed my diploma in civil engineering at gudlavelleru krishhna district,i wants to know the process of distance engineering as i am going to do job in small private company and continue my studies so please help me in the right process

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Engineering through Distance Education along with H.S.?
  3. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  4. Job opportunity in IT sector after graduation(b.sc it) from distance mode and one and half year diploma from niit -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the courses for me after passing 10th standard?
  6. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  8. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  9. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  10. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student? -- [New]
  11. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  13. Is it possible to join Engineering colleges in other states after completion of Diploma course?
  14. Is it possible to completed B.Sc or B.Tech and BCA in the same time?
  15. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  16. How to join diploma electrical engineering through distance?
  17. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
  18. How can I join Indian Navy after diploma in computer engineering?
3rd August 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?

i completed diploma in com sci i want degree in com sci distance learning , so give ur best suggetion .
30th November 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?

how did we get all imformation of company registration?
25th October 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

After my completion of diploma in chemical engineering in petrochemicals
I wanna do batchelors in petrloeum engineering in best college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?