13th July 2011, 12:24 PM
suri06

How can I get syllabus for Ph.D computer science and course duration in SVU Tirupati,AP?

Could any one pls give me sylabus for Phd computer science and Course duration in SvU Tirupati,AP.?
plzz send details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in SVU Tirupati with 8382 rank in EAMCET? What's the fee structure?
  2. How to join in SVU Tirupati after scoring 2800 rank in PGECET?
  3. How to appear for PhD Psychology exam after completing M.Sc in it?
  4. What is the rank required to get a seat in BDS or in BVSc in SVU in Tirupati?
  5. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  6. Will I get a seat in SVU Tirupati after scoring 512 rank in PGCET Civil?
  7. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  8. When the application forms of DU, IP, DTU and IIT will be published for Ph.D in Computer Science programme? Syllabus of Ph.D in Computer Science programme?
  9. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  10. Syllabus for PhD entance exam in Computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How should I prepare for coming entrance for medicine in SVU (Tirupati)? I've secured 548/600 group total and 75 marks in EAMCET
  12. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science and Automation/Computer Science?
  13. Where can I get the SVU MSc computer Science 3rd semester results?
  14. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [New]
  15. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  16. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  17. Entrance exams to be given for doing PhD in Computer Science related subjects?
  18. Will I get a seat in SVU Tirupathi after scoring 1512 rank in PGECET
12th February 2016, 08:59 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get syllabus for Ph.D computer science and course duration in SVU Tirupati,AP?

A PhD course does not have a syllabus as it is a research oriented course and it is not a paper oriented course.
So you need to complete your research work and on the completion of your thesis you will be awarded the PhD Degree.
You need to make sure that you have 50% marks in your PhD to be eligible for the course of PhD from SvU Tirupati,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?