4th October 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How may i know the recruitment place in Shimla that is Starting from 10th of this month?

Where in shimla recruitment will be starting 10 of this month?
please send me the details

15th March 2017, 11:20 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may i know the recruitment place in Shimla that is Starting from 10th of this month?

Shimla is a hill station and therefore, recruitment opportunities and etc happen rarely there. This is because of the fact that being a hill station, there are not many companies set up there and thus, the number of jobs are also really less.

In such a situation, there are 2 things which I would suggest you do.

1. Try looking for ANY / EVERY possible job that is available in Shimla. Attend walk ins if there are any. Seek any job opportunity in your area as much as possible, such that you get a decent pay and some engagement somewhere.

2. On the other hand, you may also chose to move out of Shimla and not restrict you there. The world is all open these days and therefore, places such as Delhi, Jaipur, Gurgaon, Noida etc which are still nearer to Shimla can be considered for job opportunities.

You may also consider moving to places such as Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai as these are also major job hubs where in you can get good jobs with handsome pay packages also. It all boils down to what you wish to do in your life. Whether you wish to stay back in Shimla and look for a job there or, you are ready to move out and check how far you can go in your academic career.

There are plenty of opportunities outside Shimla. All you need to ensure is that you are worthy of those opportunities and whether are you qualified enough for those. The basic qualifications companies look for these days would be Graduate in ANY stream, post graduate, B.Tech, Diploma etc. Even if you are 12th pass candidate, there would be some jobs for you in the market.

But it would be better if you don't just limit yourself to being in Shimla. Also, since you have not mentioned what recruitment drives are you talking about, it would not be possible to dispense accurate information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?