30th May 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How much cutoff is needed for Interior Designing course admission in NIFT or NID?

how much cutoff is needed for interior desingning admission in ahmedabad's college "NIFT OR NID"

2nd November 2011, 12:14 AM
naidu317

Default Re: How much cutoff is needed for Interior Designing course admission in NIFT or NID?

for both university NIFT & NID need 70 percentage cutoff becoz its a top university in interior desingning .well for it ,it is best university and basically u need 70% in intermadiate and in wat ever stream u may be but u should maintain good score in our acadamics .i wish u all the best go for it .
23rd January 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much cutoff is needed for Interior Designing course admission in NIFT or NID?

Dear sir ! Please tell me the cut off marks for sc in bachlor design programme.
11th March 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

please guide me that is it possible to apply for NID/NIFT interior designing or any other course if i have taken commerce in 12th ? do i need to prepare for entrance exam in advance?
11th April 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Is a student of commerce with computer science group eligible for B.Des and B.F.Des course ??
10th June 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i hav passed my 12th with 68% in best four subjects . can i get addmission in nift for interior designng ?? plzz ans.
27th June 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed my 12th with 69% sci. in all sub.can i get addmission in interir designing.
4th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Well i am thinking to do my BE in interior design in NIFT. I'm now in 12th cbse and my additional subject is engineering graphics, i have taken it as a base subject for architecture. Will it help me for Interior Design?? Please advice kindly. Thank-you.
4th July 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Well i am thinking to do my BE in interior design in NIFT. I'm now in 12th cbse and my additional subject is engineering graphics, i have taken it as a base subject for architecture. Will it help me for Interior Design?? Please advice kindly. Thank-you.
20th August 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hw much percent minimum i have to score in 12th to get admission in interior designing in NID
6th November 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

how much cutoff is needed for interior desingning admission in ahmedabad's college "NIFT OR NID
6th November 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

how much cutoff is needed for interior desingning admission in ahmedabad's college "NIFT OR NID"
18th January 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college for interior designing in PUNE...and what is the cut -off for that college .
can any one plz.answer this???
18th October 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I m dnd bcom right now ,, but I also want to do interior designing side by side ,, so plss tell me what is the procedure???
28th November 2013, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

I passed intermediate 64% with maths from UP BOARD
in 2008 and also i completed
Diploma (MECHANICAL PRODUCTION ENGG) 75.95% from
BTEUP BOARD LUCKNOW in 2012 but i want to join nid
what i do for this . My mob no 09807799263
16th March 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the stages to be passed out inorder to get admission in interior designing in nid
27th March 2014, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

how many percentage needed in 12th so that i get admission in arch academy jaipur as what is its cut off...?
16th April 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I have got 30.5 marks in gat and 16 marks in cat in bdes programme omin nift.what are my chances of selection??if I get a descent score in situation test and how much marks I have to get in situation test in order to get selected in bdes.
4th January 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

My daughter will go in tenth in june 2015....I want to know whether is there any degree course in interior decoration after tenth. And what is the basic minimum percentage required for the same. Also name the institutions in pune.
30th January 2021, 01:22 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

NID is one of the top most college in India and admission in NID, Ahemedabad is based on the entrance exam conducted by NID itself. On the official website of NID you will a link for admission form.

The link for admission is www.admissions.edu , Visit the link apply for NID.

Benefits of taking admission in NID IS THAT today the National Institute of Design is internationally acclaimed as one of the finest educational and research institutions for Industrial, Communication, Textile and IT Integrated (Experiential) Design.

It is an autonomous institution under the aegis of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.

For any other details please visit :http://www.nid.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?