8th May 2013, 08:25 PM

How much percentage is needed to get admission in M.A in with human rights?

how many percentage to get admission in M.A with human rights.from igno open learning school.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  2. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  3. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  4. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Universities offering MA in Human Rights(Police Administration)? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  6. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  7. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  8. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  9. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  10. When is PG human rights exam? What is the examination fee?
  11. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Previous years law model papers of government of Emirate Ministry of Health?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after the completion of Post Graduate Diploma in Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  15. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  16. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  18. Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?
28th December 2018, 02:26 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed to get admission in M.A in with human rights?

IGNOU offers M.A (Human Rights) admission twice a year in the month of January and July. Admission will be based on merit list on the basis of marks obtained in qualifying examination by applicants. Shortlisted candidates have to report to their regional center or study center of IGNOU to confirm admission.

IGNOU M.A (Human Rights) Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream of at least 3 year duration with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

IGNOU M.A Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
- Register yourself by filling necessary information such as Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, DOB etc. and click on "Submit" button.
- You will receive generated Username and Password on your registered Email and Mobile Number.
- Login and Fill the all necessary details in application form.
- Upload required scanned documents and click on "Next" button to preview filled application.
- If any correlation, then go back and correct it.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- On successful payment, You application is submitted and you can print it for reference.

IGNOU Application Dates

For January 2019 Session
- Online Application Starts : 30th October, 2018
- Last Date of Application : 31st December, 2018

For July 2019 Session
- Online Application Starts : 30th April, 2019
- Last Date of Application : 31st June, 2019

Job Profiles After M.A (Human Rights)
- Human Rights Journalist
- Human Rights Lawyer
- Human Rights Activist
- Human Rights Educator
- Human Rights Legal Assistant
- Human Rights Conciliator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?