16th April 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 10th to get admission in science stream easily?

at how many percentage we can easily admission in science stream after 10?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission for 12th Science stream?
  2. Can i get admission in Science stream with 6.2 CGPA in 10th?
  3. Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard -- [New]
  4. How much percentage is required to enter in the science stream college in Pune?
  5. Percentage required in 10th for admission to an IIT? Is it necessary to take Computer Science in 10th for admission to IITs?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission in any IGCSE School to study HS Science?
  8. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?
  9. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  11. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  12. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya, Delhi?
  13. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in 11th for science with Biology stream?
  15. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  16. Can I study in 11th Science if secured 60% in 10th Board exam?
  17. Procedure and percentage required in 10th CBSE to study 11th Science in IGCSE Board?
  18. What is the procedure for getting admission in 11th standard science stream? Percentage of marks required for admission? What is the admission expenditure and monthly expenditure?
17th April 2011, 01:02 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th to get admission in science stream easily?

You can get science stream after getting 70%.
But let me tell you, choose science stream keeping in mind your aspirations , dont just go by popularity of science.
I am giving you brief details of science stream:
Further there are two division:
1.Medical
2.Non-medical(Engineering)

In medical you will have to for AIIMS exam, PMT etc after 12th
In engg, you will have to try for institutes like NITs, IITs, BITS, VIT etc.

Both of them have very good employment oppurtunuties and research areas.
So, best of luck.
17th April 2011, 08:14 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th to get admission in science stream easily?

A distinction would be ideal. But you can still secure admission if you secure at least a first class. You need to work hard. Make sure that you are interested in this field. Also you must set a career goal and work towards achieving the same.
17th April 2011, 09:53 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

it depends on which college you applying. But generally 75 to 80 % would be considered a good marks for admission into science stream
17th April 2011, 12:49 PM

My friend,,the percentage acceptance depends on the college....But however mostly accepted percentage is above 85% since there is a lot of heavy tough competition for science stream....The more percentage you get in 10th will help you to get admission easily
17th April 2011, 02:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
To get admission in most of the good schools, affiliated to central or state government, to pursue science stream, you must try to score a minimum of 70% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths or Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Apart from such schools, there are many other schools which might accept candidates with 60%-65%, but to pursue your studies from good and well known schools, you must score 70% or more.
29th April 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in maths and biology.what should i do after 10th?
3rd May 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required for class 11 in science stream
16th May 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

HOW much minimum of percentage marks are required for commerce stream?
20th May 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage do i require for commerce in std 10th
25th May 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

is there any oppurnity to go ahead with biological science in this college
27th May 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How much percentage is required in 10th to get admission in science stream easily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am interested in maths and biology.what should i do after 10th?
You should go for the medical stream but chem and physics would be added to this
1st June 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i got b2 in science & b1 in maths IN 10TH. can I GET NON MED IN 11TH
2nd June 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

"can xii sci filed student, get admission for mbbs on the basis of 54 % marks in Xth std.If yest, where
3rd June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i have got 64% in class 10th can i get admission in non medical stream
5th June 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I have got 75% in class 10th. Can I get admission in medical stream without giving double fee
6th June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in commerce stream
6th June 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

how much is required in class 10th for admission in good college for commerce
6th June 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

does event management has any future
23rd June 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

i got 78.91% from mumbai univercity.so please suggest me which field i select ? commerce or science
4th July 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage class 10th for airforce
4th July 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage 10th class fir airforce
7th July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

can a students with compartment in mathematics in 10th class take admission in 11th class in science and commerce?
25th July 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Doesnt matter you can get in as long as 60%
28th July 2011, 09:39 PM
kunjeyan5282

To get admission in most of the good schools, affiliated to central or state government, to pursue science stream, you must try to score a minimum of 70% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths or Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Apart from such schools, there are many other schools which might accept candidates with 60%-65%, but to pursue your studies from good and well known schools, you must score 70% or more.
30th July 2011, 03:25 PM
anil_kumar89

To get admission in most of the good schools, affiliated to central or state government, to
pursue science stream, you must try to score a minimum of 70% in aggregate in Physics,
Chemistry and Maths or Physics, Chemistry and Biology.the percentage acceptance
depends on the college.But however mostly accepted percentage is above 85% since
there is a lot of heavy tough competition for science stream....The more percentage you
get in 10th will help you to get admission easily
4th August 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

hw much % is required to get admission in khatoon
22nd August 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the new pattern to take admission in medical college?How much we required marks in 10th and 1st yr?please give correct information about my question?
23rd August 2011, 02:15 AM
NEIL6

It is totally dependent on the colllege in which you are seeking admission. Mostly colleges

accept the percentage 60-70% for getting admission in science stream.
7th September 2011, 02:35 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

it depends on your school they set there own cut off for science students
general it is only 60% or 65% in 10th standard .
4th October 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH % EXACTLY DO WE NEED TO GET FOR NON MEDICAL
5th October 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

actualli i am a 10th student interested in non medical................my querry is that to get science after 10th is it necessary to score above 80% in each subject or onli it is to get above 80% in science and maths????
pls do replyy it is important for me.................nd thnx dis site to provide me with this service
5th October 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i am a 10th student and my querry is dat is it necessary 2 get 80% marks in each subject 2 get science afeter 10 or just it is required to get 80%marks in sci and maths??
11th October 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required in maths and science to get science in 11
9th November 2011, 11:57 PM
rony26

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 10th and 12th to get admission in good medical college in orissa

sir, please tell me how much percent required in 10 and 12 for admission in medical college.
10th November 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;732991]how much percentage is required in commerce after 10
14th November 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required to be scored in 10th to get admissions in science stream and also in a good college
16th November 2011, 12:29 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,

You can get science stream after getting 70%.
But let me tell you, choose science stream keeping in mind your aspirations , dont just go by popularity of science.
I am giving you brief details of science stream:
Further there are two division:
1.Medical
2.Non-medical(Engineering)

In medical you will have to for AIIMS exam, PMT etc after 12th
In engg, you will have to try for institutes like NITs, IITs, BITS, VIT etc.

Both of them have very good employment oppurtunuties and research areas.
So, best of luck.
Thanks
27th November 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i have to know that how many percentage would required to take arts stream and what are the jobs that we get after doing 12 from arts......................
1st February 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i m really gud in bio.but maths is sumthng vich is not made for me,wat shud i choose..! plz reply.itz imp.
1st February 2012, 06:57 PM
pragati kashyap

Smile Re: How much percentage is required in 10th to get admission in science stream easily?

Quote:
its 75% to get admission in science but in my views if you score more then 80% then you should go for it because science stream is not as much easy and you have some interest in it and good marks then you should go for it.but number is not everything skills matter more.if you score 70% but you have believe that you can make it then go for it and have believe in your self.
1st February 2012, 09:49 PM
Shweta1992

Quote:
You can pursue a career in Science with any %age. What matters is where you want to study after 10th. If you wish to study in a very good school/college then you have to score at least 90%. Accordingly the marks would vary on the basis of the standard of the school/college. But you can get admissions even with 60% or even less.
7th February 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hey guys i want to take the science stream but always get less marks in maths
is it necessary to get 70% in all the three chemistry ,maths and physics
8th February 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

is more marks are needed than science in maths ?
16th February 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi!!! i am in 10th. And i want to become an Architecture. so how much percent did consider in science????
23rd March 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

You must score 70% or more than that to get an admission in science stream and also in best college
31st March 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is required to get admitted in commrce stream in 11.
8th April 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

exactly what percentage is required in class 10th for admission in non medical (studying in jdkps school ,sonipat,haryana)
9th April 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hey frndz, students scoring at least 80% or 8.2 CGPA should go for science stream strictly. Because it is not that much easy but hope and hard work can do it for u.
9th April 2012, 09:32 PM
s.s bhujal

different schools have different eligibility criterion for admission in science,like in my time when i was in k.v,60% above was needed but now you must score more than 70% minimum..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?