1st June 2013, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get admission in 11th for science with Biology stream?

How much percentage your school want for addmision in 11 for science with biology stream?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  2. What is the minimum percentage required for 11th standard of science stream?
  3. What is the procedure for getting admission in 11th standard science stream? Percentage of marks required for admission? What is the admission expenditure and monthly expenditure?
  4. Can I get admission in Science Stream after scoring 60% in 10th standard?
  5. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science? -- [New]
  6. What is the percentage required to get admission in 11th?
  7. Minimum percentage required in science stream in class 11th?
  8. Percentage required in SSC to get admission in 11th standard in commerce stream? College offering any special subject like germany, French, IT in 11th standard?
  9. Percentage required for admission in science section? I want to take admission in class 11th
  10. Percentage required to get admission in class 11th in Banasthali PCM stream?
  11. If I am good in Biology, bad in Physical Science and uninterested in Maths then which stream to choose in 11th?
  12. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  13. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  14. What is the scope in Biology? I am a 11th science student
  15. Which career should I choose after SSLC?
  16. How much percentage is required to enter in the science stream college in Pune?
  17. How much percentage is required in 10th to get admission in science stream easily? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much percentage is required to get science in 11th?
14th July 2015, 12:30 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get admission in 11th for science with Biology stream?

No, there is no such procedure fixed by the board to get the admission in the Biology. But to get the admission in the Biology the admission procedure vary for the different schools.

So you need to visit the school you want to take admission for the required criteria for the admission.

Some of the schools also conduct the entrance examination to get the admission in the different stream. Since you want to take the admission in the Biology they will ask the question of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?