7th June 2013, 11:29 PM
ayushi saumilbhai shah

How much percentage is required in 12th for science?

how many percentage is required in 12 for science with maths to go for b.tech in future?
can i get progress if i will take fashion technology in future after doing science with maths?

20th March 2015, 01:22 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th for science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayushi saumilbhai shah View Post
how many percentage is required in 12 for science with maths to go for b.tech in future?
can i get progress if i will take fashion technology in future after doing science with maths?
To do 10+2 with Maths and Science, the minimum percentage of 10th Class Board Examination required in both the subject should be 60%. To pursue B. Tech or B.F. Tech after 10+2, you need to have at least 60% marks in PCM and English (compulsory subject). In addition to this you will have to pass the Engineering Entrance Examination conducted on both National as well as State Level. Here are few entrance examination tests. They are: JEE Advanced, AIEEE, DEC Test, SRM, CMC Vellore, BIT-SAT, etc.

Yes, there is a great scope to go for fashion technology in future after doing 10+2 with PCM. There is National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) that conducts an Entrance Examination for the students who are interested in Fashion technology and want to do Bachelor in Fashion technology (B.F. Tech) course through it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?