14th June 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to get agriculture seat in Loyola College

How much percentage is required to get agriculture ceat in Loyola college

Related Questions:
  1. What is the required percentage of marks to get a seat in Loyola college of commerce, Chennai
  2. How much percentage is required for getting admission in Loyola college chennai for B.Com course? I'm studying MEC group in Emeralds college(Tripura)
  3. List of all biochemistry colleges in India for PG programme? Syllabus and last date of submission of form?
  4. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  5. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  6. How much percentage is required to get a seat in topmost universities? I am studying BSc in Autonomous college
  7. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  8. Required marks in graduation to go for Post graduation in Science field?
  9. How to get admission in Loyola college chennai?
  10. What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?
  11. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  12. Marks required to get admission in government Agriculture college of Pune?
  13. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  14. Can I get a seat in Maharashtra agriculture college after scoring 81.3% in HSC?
  15. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  16. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much rank is required to get a seat in BSc Agriculture? I have completed inter 2nd year
  18. Is there any NIT college available where 12th percentage doesn't required for NIMCET qualified student?
15th July 2016, 02:50 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get agriculture seat in Loyola College

Loyola College is an autonomous, Jesuit institution under the University of Madras in the city of Chennai, India. As per my knowledge you need to score minimum of 60 to 70% to get agriculture seat in Loyola College. If you are Sc category candidate then you need to score minimum of 45 percent. For more information you can visit at official website : www.loyolacollege.edu/
8th May 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required to get agriculture seat in Loyola College

Hi sir my name is Guru. My sister was completed inter in 2011 , she married and stopped the study but now she want to study b.sc agricultural .
Can she study
25th July 2018, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

EAMCET rank is needed or IPE percentage of inter is needed?
How many marks we need to score?
27th June 2019, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Eamcet marks is needed or ipe marks is needed
28th January 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

BSC agriculture entrance exam date of application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?