18th May 2013, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in HSLC exam to join Navy?

Sir,
I'am studying at class and I want to know how much percentage is requird in HSLC examination to join navy.

18th June 2014, 12:42 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in HSLC exam to join Navy?

For joining the Indian Navy, there are various patterns for entry in the Indian Navy. Minimum eligibility level for entering the Indian Navy as an Officer is class 12. On completion of Class 10, you may also enter but as non officer basis. You can opt for the Graduate Special Entry (Permanent Commission) and eligibility should be B.E and age should be between 19-22 years.
If you are interested to join Indian Navy of NDA then you may apply for NDA-II, the notification of which will come out in the month of May and exam will be conducted in August. For further information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
18th June 2014, 12:46 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in HSLC exam to join Navy?

For joining the Indian Navy, there are various patterns for entry in the Indian Navy. Minimum eligibility level for entering the Indian Navy as an Officer is class 12. On completion of Class 10, you may also enter but as non officer basis. You can opt for the Graduate Special Entry (Permanent Commission) and eligibility should be B.E and age should be between 19-22 years.
If you are interested to join Indian Navy of NDA then you may apply for NDA-II, the notification of which will come out in the month of May and exam will be conducted in August. For further information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?