10th September 2011, 10:55 PM
austere

How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?

Hello all,
I'd like to know how much do i need to score (in terms of Percentile/Rank/Score) in GATE in order to be able to get an admission in the ME/M.Tech courses offered by the IISc.
I have a BE degree in EEE

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  2. Cut-off marks of GATE for admission in IISc? Courses offered in IISc in the field of Electrical Engineering?
  3. Will my son get admission in IITs or IISc with a score of 627 in GATE Exam?
  4. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  6. Does IISC, Bangalore consider GATE score for aeronautical masters admission?
  7. Whether IISC bangalore is considering GATE score for admission or not? -- [New]
  8. Which are the institutes apart from IITs, IISC and NIT which give direct admission on the basis of the GATE score?
  9. What will be the minimum score in GATE Exam for getting admission in IISC being a candidate of General category?
  10. Can my son get admission in IIT or IISc after clearing GATE EC with 627 score, 1437 AIR and 37.33% marks?
  11. How to get admission in IISC or IIT? I am preparing for GATE exam
  12. Chances of getting IIT or IISc with a score of 65 in GATE 2015?
  13. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  14. Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?
  15. Admission procedure for ME/M.Tech. in CS in IISc?
  16. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I study M.E. in IISC if didn't scored good marks in GATE?
  18. Will I be eligible for IISC with a valid GATE score?
12th September 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?

how many marks need to get admission in m.tech
15th December 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?

i would like to know that how much marks should be scored for taking admission in iisc in m.tec for electronic and comm.branch?please reply soon
29th January 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i scored 43.43 marks and 1111 all india rank in EE engineering in gate-2011 plz tell me what is my persentile and send me the cutoff of iisc intrance in ms.(engg) my email id is [email protected]
15th March 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

In gate-2012
Marks Obtained: 39 Out of 100
GATE Score: 411
All India Rank: 9125
No of Candidates Appeared in CS: 156780
Plrase send me the cutoff of various institutes where I should apply for ME/MTech. My email id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-much-score-gate-get-admission-me-m-tech-course-offered-iisc-365580.html#ixzz1pBmI0w94
8th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know that how much marks should be scored for taking admission in iisc in m.tec for mechanical branch?please reply soon
2nd February 2013, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

how much rank is required to get admission in iisc for mechanical for obc for m.tech
2nd February 2013, 12:46 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How much to score in GATE to get admission in ME/M.Tech course offered by IISC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by austere View Post
Hello all,
I'd like to know how much do i need to score (in terms of Percentile/Rank/Score) in GATE in order to be able to get an admission in the ME/M.Tech courses offered by the IISc.
I have a BE degree in EEE
Dear Aspirant,

The Gate rank for the IISC is varied from caste to caste.Since we have reservation in the allotment of seats.

So you should have mention your caste also.Even though it is not a problem.I can give the 2012 statistics.

According to 2012 admissions in the IISC.The EEE stream report stats from IISC for general category to PH category.

Stats for IISC in 2012:

Gen: 600

OBC: 500

SC/ST/: 100

PH: 500

KM:500

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
7th March 2013, 10:18 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

go to this url :
http://www.gate.collegecutoff.com/IISc_Bangalore_GATE_cutoff_2012.aspx

you can get all the cutoff details there on this website....
all the best...!!!!
17th September 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Can MSc Electronics graduates with a valid GATE score apply for ME programmes in IISc? In the IISc website the eligibility is given as BTech or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?