22nd February 2011, 09:32 PM
ishwarb

Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?

Sir,
I am the student of 8th semester mechanical engineering,if in case the gate score is not valid then what are the possible ways for me to get into iisc.. does the research and integrated phd program will help me as i am from the mechanical enginnering background.. please send me the syllabus of iisc entrance test 2011

Related Questions:
  1. Is a valid GATE score necessary for admission in IISc integrated Ph.D in biological sciences?
  2. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  3. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  4. Am I eligible to do integrated Ph.D course in IISC after completion of PG course with 70% marks?
  5. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  6. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  7. How to go for integrated Ph.D Prgram and Cell Biology from IISC? Which exam do I have to clear to take admission in IISC
  8. Whether a B.Tech 6th semester student is eligible to study Integrated PhD through GATE/CSIR-NET?
  9. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  10. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  11. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I be eligible for IISC with a valid GATE score?
  14. What can I do after B.E?
  15. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  16. How to prepare and get admission for doing integrated M.Sc and Ph.D from institutions like IISc and IIT? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility for a BE to attend Integrated PhD program at IISc Bangalore? Which exam to write for it?
  18. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
23rd February 2011, 11:33 PM
biswaranjan9

Default Re: Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?

No,you can't Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score.

Yes,Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student.
26th March 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to IISC without a valid GATE score? Research and Integrated Ph.D program help mechanical engineering student?

sir i want the syllabus of biological science for research programme phd entrance
13th April 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in Bsc H medical biotechnology(4 year course) and have not qualified the GATE exam. Am i eligible for the admission into IIsc for Integrated phd in biological sciences.
4th May 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, am doing my masters frm anna university selected thro TANCET window, I have decided to do my Phd at IISc. do i require GATE score for applying Phd.
can u pls clarify .
11th September 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

without gate score,ugc-net exam having M.sc computer science is eligible for todo phd at iisc
7th March 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

what is cutoff for iisc banglore in mech stream
20th June 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

pls. give me the iisc mktg. mgmt, iisc mgmt enterence details&course syllabus .
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?