12th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of pursuing BHMS degree by an ST candidate from private college? List of colleges for the same. I have passes +2 with 60% marks in PCB

+2 passd, PCB%=60%, belong 2 ST, interstd in BHMS,
sir, aftr takin degree from pvt college can i aply 2 govt job?
n wat wil b d scope for homeopaths othr den pvt clinic?
Wich colleg wil b bettr for me..??

Thnx..,

Related Questions:
  1. Can a SC candidate with 60% marks in 10+2, apply for government job after taking degree in BHMS? What's the scope for homeopaths?
  2. Can I apply for government job after taking admission in private college? What will be the scope for Homeopathy? Which college is better for it
  3. What is the scope of BHMS in abroad? I am a BHMS student from private university
  4. List of private colleges offering LLB course? Qualifications required to become a Police Officer? List of private BHMS colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Scope of BHMS course in Abroad
  6. What is teh fee structure of BHMS/BSMS private college in Tamilnadu?
  7. In which college can I get admission for BHMS through management?
  8. Will I get admission in BHMS and BDS after scoring 71 marks in PCB group in Maharastra in top colleges?
  9. Whether fee expenses varies to study BHMS for local candidates compared to other state candidates? Which is better among Private and Government colleges to study BHMS?
  10. What is the scope of BHMS course? List of top MD Colleges for Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure of BAMS and BHMS in government as well as private college?
  12. Availability of Bachelor's in Homeopathy course form for 2016 session?
  13. What is the scope of BHMS? Which course is better among BHMS, BPT, ASLP and BPO?
  14. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  15. BHMS degree for Nigeria candidate?
  16. List of BHMS exam taken by states in which resident of other states can appear? Lit of college in UP, Chandigarh and Maharashtra which provides admission through Management quota?
  17. Am I eligible in private colleges after scoring 118 marks in PCB and 1905 rank? Will I get a seat in Bangalore or Mysore?
  18. After Master's in English can I do Homeopathy course? -- [New]
8th March 2012, 09:43 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What is the scope of pursuing BHMS degree by an ST candidate from private college? List of colleges for the same. I have passes +2 with 60% marks in PCB

Scope of bhms degree is very nice.you can earn good by your own clinic or can do a good jobs in government of private sector.

List of BHMS colleges

Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Address: 'B'-BLOCK, DEFENCE COLONY, NEW DELHI-110024
Phone: 011-24334226/24334228/24334225
Courses offered: Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery

VENKATESWARA HOMOEOPATHY MEDICAL COLLEGE
Address: 6/177 A Mount Poonamallee Road, Karambakkam Porur Chennai -600116
Phone: 044-24769089, 044-24760638
Courses offered: Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
J.S.P.S. GOVERNMENT HOMOEO. MEDICAL COLLEGE HYDERABAD
Address: RAMANTHAPUR: HYDERABAD-500 013
Phone: .040 – 27038815
Courses offered: Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)

National Institute of Homoeopathy Kolkata
Address: Block GE, Sector III, Salt Lake, 700106
Phone: 033-23370969
Courses offered: Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery [B.H.M.S.], Doctor of

Medicine in Homoeopathy [M.D.(Hom.)]
Homeopathy Arc INDORE
Address: 45, Mahavir Nagar, Kanadia Road, Indore
Phone: 9926046999
Courses offered: Certificate in Homeopathic Dispensing (CHD), Certificate in Food & Nutrition
6th June 2012, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of pursuing BHMS degree by an ST candidate from private college? List of colleges for the same. I have passes 2 with 60% marks in PCB

Can i become a homoeopathic doctor after doing this course?
17th September 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of pursuing BHMS degree by an ST candidate from private college? List of colleges for the same. I have passes 2 with 60% marks in PCB

after securing 14028 rank in eamcet 2013 bc-A candidate can I get seat in bhms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?