30th June 2016, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

How much should I score in class 12th for getting admission in Automobile Engineering? Which subject is required from State Board ?

Hello Sir, How much should I score in class 12th for getting admission in Automobile Engineering? which subject is required from State Board? Please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  2. Required Marks to score in 12th Class to get admission for Automobile Engineering in Anna University?
  3. How can I pursue Automobile course after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Do I need to appear for class 12th exam again with Science stream?
  4. What should I do after 10th to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  5. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  6. How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  7. Can I repeat 12th class AP state board even if I failed in a subject?
  8. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  9. Can I get admission in class 12th as a private after failing one subject and should i change my stream from science to art -- [New]
  10. Can I get admission in Automobile Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th board on the basis of technical certificate?
  11. How can I join medical course through EAMCET?
  12. Entrance exam details after 12th to get admission in Automobile Engineering?
  13. How much should I score in class 12th Board exam to pursue Genetic Engineering? Which entrance should I appear for admission?
  14. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  15. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  16. Am I eligible to sit for NEET, if failed in maths of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which board will be helpful to score more in 12th class?
  18. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
2nd July 2016, 08:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in class 12th for getting admission in Automobile Engineering? Which subject is required from State Board ?

Automobile Engineering is one of the engineering branch which is related to Automobiles. This branch of Engineering mainly deals with designing, manufacturing and operating automobiles. It is a four-year Undergraduate degree course in the field of Automobiles.

To be eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering course, you should have to pass 12th standard or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a Government recognised board.

To get admission in Automobile Engineering course, you should have to appear in National or State level Engineering examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, WBJEE, EAMCET, etc.,. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?