3rd August 2010, 02:08 PM
manda neelakantam

How are the placements for MBA in University of Hyderabad?

Good morning sir,now iam studying mca 1st year in university of hyderabad .how placements are there in hcu.

Related Questions:
  1. Is IPU a good university to do MBA? How good are the placements?
  2. How to study chemical engineering in Osmania University Hyderabad? Is this curse better? How about the placements?
  3. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  4. Should I go for Regular MBA or Distance MBA? Which MBA schools are there in Hyderabad?
  5. Which is the best for MBA between central university of hyderabad and osmania university or NIT Warangal
  6. What are the options available after B.Tech other than MBA and M.Tech?
  7. Which is a better college for engineering between Acharya College Bangalore and GITAM university Hyderabad? How are the placements and education perspectives?
  8. List of government approved colleges in India?
  9. Which PG course should I choose among MBA and M.Com after completing B.Com from Hyderabad?
  10. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  11. What is the TANCET cutoff for MBA in Anna University
  12. Is Dhruva College the best for PGDM(MBA) in Hyderabad?
  13. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  14. How good are the placements of BITS Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about placements in Gitam Hyderabad campus
  16. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  17. Top 10 Engineering colleges for CSE in Hyderabad -- [New]
  18. Which is a better option between MBA from LPU and M.Tech from VIT university, Manipal University
9th April 2011, 12:39 AM
dava

Default Re: How are the placements for MBA in University of Hyderabad?

The University of Hyderabad, a premier institution of post graduate teaching and research in the country. Its UoH Ranked No.1 by NISTDS . There are many good companies which look forward to the university, So the placements are good in the university .
14th October 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i wanna join mba in hydrabad university
21st February 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I have got GD PI call for MBA from University of Hyderabad. can any one tell me about its placement record? what is highest and lowest package offered?
12th March 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How are the placements for MBA in University of Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanna join mba in hydrabad university
in 2008 it is11 lakh by reserve bank of india
17th July 2012, 02:19 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well dear, University of Hyderabad is one of the best institution for post graduation training, and this institution really provides good placement. Best companies arrive here and great opportunities to the students. So, just relax, if you have talent in your hand you'll definitely get a good chance to place in good company in your own campus. You don't have any need to go anywhere.

But, you must concentrate in your studies as well as practical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?