14th July 2012, 08:16 PM
bhargav kalyanapu

How to study chemical engineering in Osmania University Hyderabad? Is this curse better? How about the placements?

sir i want to study chemical eng in osmania university hyderabad ..
is this course better there'?is campus placements good

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 colleges in AP?
  2. How to get admission into university college of engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad after scoring 36 in PGECET?
  3. Colleges providing admission in BCA under Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  4. How are the placements for MBA in University of Hyderabad?
  5. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE?
  6. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  7. Which are the top colleges for ECE in Andhra Pradesh
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  9. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  10. Am I eligible for top 5 colleges for the ECE group after scoring 95.5% in intermediate and 91 marks in EAMCET?
  11. Can I study LLB if completed Bachelor of Engineering from Osmania University being a 43 years old candidate? -- [New]
  12. List of the colleges for M.Tech in EEE stream in AP?
  13. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. What are the jobs in chemical engineering in Raipur
  15. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  16. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Top colleges for Mechanical Engineering under Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  18. How to get into Geology course after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
29th December 2012, 10:08 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How to study chemical engineering in Osmania University Hyderabad? Is this curse better? How about the placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhargav kalyanapu View Post
sir i want to study chemical eng in osmania university hyderabad ..
is this course better there'?is campus placements good
hello friend,

osmania university is a write choice specifically for chemical engineering.

chemical engineering is the good course for today generation. because whole thing is made up of chemicals from paste to the tablets.

the placement in this university for chemical engineering in 2012 is 72%. so, it is not bad.

all the best for your future.
29th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study chemical engineering in Osmania University Hyderabad? Is this curse better? How about the placements?

Please let me know the choice of Osmania university ECE, CS vs Chemical Engineer, Civil from NITs
pl call to 9440376301
17th July 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

is doing chemical engineering in osmania university is best option than doing cse in vnr vignan jyothi?
10th September 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir how is chemical engineering in osmania university....i"m getting mechanical in sreenidhi but it"s too far..i"m goin to prepare for cat or civils in the future..so i just need good knowledge and a degree....so can i opt chemical in ou..please tell me correctly..
9th July 2015, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

WHICH IS BEST? TO DO CHEMICAL ENG IN OU [OR] CSE IN JNTU KONDAGATTU. WHICH HAS BEST PLACEMENTS AND SALARY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?