19th August 2015, 05:23 PM
sk.paswan

How to prepare for BPC exam if I am a B.Tech civil engineering student in 5th semester

Dear sir i am student of B.Tech civil Engg.in 5th semester, sir i want to be prepare of BPC exam so sir please guide me its syllabus and exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to crack GATE exam? I am a student of 5th semester
  2. How to prepare for civil services after passing B.Tech 5th semester
  3. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  4. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  5. Tips to prepare well for GATE after 5th semester of B.Tech.
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  8. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  9. BSHF 101 old question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for training while in 5th semester of civil engineering
  11. List of institutes which offer AutoCAD Training in Winter for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student in Chhattisgarh?
  12. How can I prepare for IES exam while in 5th semester? Which steps to follow?
  13. What are the options available in training for me while doing B.Tech 5th semester?
  14. What are the options available for me in training while in B.Tech 5th semester?
  15. Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  16. Can I continue my B.Tech education if I join Indian Navy in 5th Semester of my B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  18. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
1st September 2015, 01:14 AM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for BPC exam if I am a B.Tech civil engineering student in 5th semester

Date: Bihar Public service exam
BPSC Prelims exam which is held on 15 March 2015

Preparation Steps/Tips:

>>> Get your mobile and record your notes in your own voice to listen whenever you are free.
>>>Practice different types of questions in each sitting.
>>>Make different notes for topics which you feel, are difficult.
>>>Discuss with your friends / brothers/ sisters about you learn and try to explain them the whole chapter to went through.
>>>Concentrate on news / events related to Bihar and see how the news is important of the state. This will help you >>>differentiate between important and unimportant topics for the exam.

Papers

Solve model Question paper at this : http://www.tcyonline.com/tests/bpsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?