26th January 2016, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CAT while in B.Com 6th semester?

Hi I'm started 6 semester in B.Com.
Can you please give me the way how can I prepare for CAT, plz give me the hole details of CAT.
Thank you.

26th January 2016, 11:15 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CAT while in B.Com 6th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I'm started 6 semester in B.Com.
Can you please give me the way how can I prepare for CAT, plz give me the hole details of CAT.
Thank you.
CAT stands for Common Admission Test. This is an entrance test which is conducted by the IIM's on an all India basis for those candidates who are seeking for admission to the Post-graduate and Fellow Programs in management courses of several management institutes all over India.

CAT Eligibility Criteria:-
  • To give CAT you need to have a graduate degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university.
  • It is important to have 50% of marks at graduation level if you belong to the general category.
  • SC/ST/DA/PWD needs to have not less than 45% of marks at graduation level.
  • If you are about to appear for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination then also you are eligible to sit for this examination.
CAT Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Quantitative Ability- 34 Questions
  • Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension- 34 Questions
  • Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning- 32 Questions
  • Total Time- 3 Hours
  • Total Marks- 100
Top CAT Books:-
  • The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT by Nishit K Sinha
  • Data Interpretation for the CAT and Other MBA Examinations by Trishna Knowledge Systems
  • How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the Cat by Arun Sharma
  • Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests For Admission into IIMs by Sarvesh K. Verma
  • Verbal Ability & Comprehension for CAT/XAT/GMAT/IIFT/CMAT/MAT/Bank PO/SSC by Bharat Patodi
Top CAT Coaching Centres:-
  • Career Launcher
  • IMS Learning Centre
  • Jamboree Education
  • TIME
  • PT Education
  • Achiever's Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?