26th September 2011, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE Exam to do specializations of Robotics and Telecom being a candidate of Electronics stream? Colleges offering these courses?

i wanna prepare for gate exam..how should i prepare forit...and i want to do some specialization like robotics and nano or telecom....i m a electronincs student ....plz tell me which clg has these diff courses

Related Questions:
  1. Is is possible to prepare for GATE exam in CS stream after Bachelors in Electronics and worked in software firm for 1.6 years? -- [New]
  2. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  3. How to do robotics in Biotech? Which are the colleges offering the courses?
  4. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course is better to do M.Tech for ECE?
  6. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
  7. Which is the best short term course after completing B.E ECE?
  8. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
  9. Which colleges are offering robotics in and around Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure for education and accommodation?
  10. Which are the colleges offering Robotics in Biotech?
  11. Courses to take up to become a Robotics Engineering? List of worlds best colleges?
  12. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  13. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?
  14. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  15. Institutes offering PhD in Robotics in India as well as in Abroad?
  16. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  17. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  18. Is MBA best or M.Com?
27th September 2011, 11:22 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam to do specializations of Robotics and Telecom being a candidate of Electronics stream? Colleges offering these courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanna prepare for gate exam..how should i prepare forit...and i want to do some specialization like robotics and nano or telecom....i m a electronincs student ....plz tell me which clg has these diff courses
Your question is about two main things..

how to prepare for GATE ..?

another one is

what to select among robotics,nano or Telecom..

How is robotics.? Which institute offers this course in India?

right, Okay let us start with

GATE and its preparation
as you know GATE is well known tough exam. But its really not.
Only tough for the people who don't at all concentrate on their studies but want to acheive some great heights.

If you actually prepare for GATE 4 months is enough to complete the whole syllabus.

The strategies and plans are upto you because each human has different tastes and preferences.so its not possible to estimate which suits you most. What ever strategy you follow.
Do it sincerely without lethargy and acheive your goal to be top in GATE Entrance.

after getting good mark in GATE entrance exam. The thing is selection of specialization you are already fixed with Robotics go with it don't look at other options like Nano or Telecom as they are not as interesting as Robotics.. so there will be no problem ... if you have much interest on nano or telecom then your wish but I suggest you to go with robotics.

Robotics is the booming field as the skilled labour are becoming less due to their other acquaintances.So the prominence of robots is increasing day by day.

As of now its really good in the coming future of 50 years also it will not have any decrease in its demand. Still the international laws are formed to stop robotic development. as you know its impossible so you are absolutely in a safe position

now coming to robotics specializations it has various deparments like

->Designing.
->component development
->Programming
->Controlling

Designing is for Mech department students.

Component development is for electronics and electrical deparment students

programming is for IT and CSE students

Controling is for EEE and EIE Control engineering students.

so you may now be clear that your work is component development.

Now I'm going to provide a few institutes which are providing specializations in Robotics.

all the seven IIT's are offering this specialization.

specially IIT Kanpur offers masters programme in artificial intelligence under the deparments of mechatronics and robotics.

NIT's and university of hyderabad also offers the masters programme

jadavpur University,Kolkata

BITS pilani also offers robotics as a special subject

PSG College of technology coimbatore offers Robotics as a elective subject under Mechanical.
12th October 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE Exam to do specializations of Robotics and Telecom being a candidate of Electronics stream? Colleges offering these courses?

i want learned robotics in america how to go america ? Any entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?