2nd April 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for MCA entrance test? Books to be referred?

i want to do MCA so please give me all details of it how to go for it how to prepare for MCA enterance test which books to b referred ?

Related Questions:
  1. Guidelines for clearance for MD entrance test? Books to be referred for the test?
  2. Books to be referred for MCA entrance? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  4. Best way to prepare for MCA entrance exam? Books to be followed?
  5. Books to be referred for MCA entrance exam?
  6. Books to be referred for ISAT entrance exam?
  7. Can I prepare for MCA at home or at Coaching center? Good books to prepare for MCA Entrance Examination?
  8. When is the entrance test of PG Chemistry in JMI? Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance test of PG Chemistry?
  9. How much time is sufficient to prepare for DU LLB entrance test? Books to be referred?
  10. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  11. How should I prepare for M.Phil entrance test with accountancy and statics subject? Books to be referred for preparation for admission in Rajasthan University
  12. How to prepare for current affairs for SCRA test? Which books to be referred?
  13. How should I prepare for KAS entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  14. Books to be referred for engineering and medical entrance test(AFMC)?
  15. How should I prepare for the entrance exam of MD in Ayurveda? Books to referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the syllabus of IIT JAM MCA entrance examination? Best books to qualify for the entrance test?
  17. What is the syllabus to prepare for PU MSc Chemistry entrance test? Books to be referred?
  18. Which books should be referred for CAT entrance exam? How those books should be referred to get success? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2012, 08:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MCA entrance test? Books to be referred?

The candidates should have a good understanding regarding the pattern and structure of entrance exam. One should devise a study plan on the basis of that. The candidates should also be thorough with all the basic subject concepts which will be mainly covered in the exam. If needed, the candidates can join coaching classes where in the candidates will get a proper guidance on how to attend the entrance exams. You can refer books written by VVK Subburaj, JV Subrahmanyam etc as part of your preparation.
20th April 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MCA.I'm a graduate in computer science with 67% in Bharathiar University.Can I write MAT?
8th February 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

maharasta me PG ayurved enteranc exam ke liye konshi book prepear karna chahiye, and 2013-2014 ko exam kab he.
8th May 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

HOW I PREPARE ENTRANCE EXAM OF MCA AND TELL ME THE BOOK OF IT
8th May 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

HOW I PREPARE FOR ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MCA & TELL ME ABOUT THE REFERENCE BOOKS
20th June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

i m student if bca 3rd year how i prepare for MCA entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?