10th February 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for PCS exam after doing MSc mathematics

how should i prepare for pcs exam after doing m.sc mathematics

10th August 2016, 08:11 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for PCS exam after doing MSc mathematics

Yes, you can prepare for PCS examination but for that you need to give your best to qualify in it.

PCS examination is among toughest examination and it is necessary that candidate must have better knowledge of English, General Studies, Economics, History, Polity and Geography of India and world.

Candidate must be updated with Current Affairs. There is also optional paper in some of the PCS. So, you need to best in that paper as per PCS syllabus.

So, if you will work on all these with dedication and determination you will definitely qualify in entrance examination for recruitment as an officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?