14th August 2016, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for VITEEE 2017 and secure a seat in VIT Vellore campus?

I need the experts to tell me that, how to prepare for Viteee 2017 in order to get a seat in Vit, Vellore campus? I have enough time available, so tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about VITEEE 2017 exam
  2. How much rank should I get in VITEEE for admission at VIT, Vellore?
  3. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  4. Can I get vellore campus after scoring 15908 rank in VITEEE?
  5. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch if secured 34401 rank in VITEEE?
  6. Will I get Mechanical or Electrical in VIT Vellore campus?
  7. Will I be able to get admission for Electrical Engineering in Vellore with 10459 rank in VITEEE?
  8. How much rank should I get in VITEEE to get admission in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?
  10. Can I get admission in 2nd phase of counselling at Vellore or Chennai campus of VIT?
  11. Can I get a seat from counseling after scoring 880 rank in VITEEE for MCA? Total number of seats for MCA in VIT Vellore and Chennai
  12. Will I get B.Tech Biotechnology with 70214 rank in VITEEE 2016?
  13. Can I get admission in civil engineering in Vellore campus after scoring 91000 in VITEEE?
  14. Cost of buying M.Tech ECE seat in VIT Vellore main campus?
  15. Can I get a seat in VIT Vellore Campus after scoring 25050 rank? Which stream can I get?
  16. What streams can I get if got 25000 as my VITEEE rank?
  17. How much chances are there to get Vellore or Chennai campus with a rank of 10094 in VITEEE? Which branch can I expect with this rank? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a seat in computer science in either Vellore or Chennai Campus after scoring 25000 rank in VIT entrance exam?
14th August 2016, 04:16 PM
nayand1234

Default Re: How to prepare for VITEEE 2017 and secure a seat in VIT Vellore campus?

You have to study for VITEEE just like any other exam you are going to give like JEE Mains or MIT entrance test.
You do have to make sure though that you must keep the syllabus which is available on their website side by side as you study.
All these deemed universities have different syllabus from one other and all these syllabuses are a subset of what you learn for JEE Mains barring one or two topics.
You need to make sure that you do not study more than what is needed and obviously even less than.
You have to check not only all the topics needed but also all the subtopics as well.As there can be a sub topic which is vast but which may not be a part of the syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?