13th March 2012, 09:47 PM
smstobhawna

How to pursue training for 4 weeks in IIT D? I am a student of 3rd year in B.Tech CSE in Vellore Institute of Technology

I am a student of 3rd year in B.TECH,CSE in Vellore Institute of Technology,Vellore. I wish to pursue training for 4 weeks in IITD. Kindly send me the details for the same.
Thanks.

8th April 2019, 07:30 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to pursue training for 4 weeks in IIT D? I am a student of 3rd year in B.Tech CSE in Vellore Institute of Technology

Hi,

At present as you are in 3rd sem only there is no need of any training yet. I can very well understand the importance of practical training in the engineering field but its not the right time for you. You should start getting involved in training courses, short term courses etc at the end of 5th sem. Right now give full focus on your academic semesters and score high percentage of marks as much as you can in semester exams.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?