25th January 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How to rectify the mistake in KCET application from?

By mistake I have chosen yes in case of have you appeared kcet previous year. But I have to chosen No. Now what to do?

15th October 2016, 02:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to rectify the mistake in KCET application from?

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test. If you have finally submitted the application form for KCET then there is no chance to rectify this mistake as it is clearly mentioned before final submission of form that you will not be able to make any correct after submission of form.

So, there is no chance for you to correct this mistake where you have marked "yes" in case of "No". You can write an application or email to examination conducting authority of KCET giving this information regarding this so that if there is any problem in future, they will consider your application for human mistake.
6th April 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I have mistakenly typed 15-05-2000 instead of 14-05-2000. How to rectify the mistake? And can I write exam?
11th April 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I have uploaded the school/college details of only 4th 7th 10th and 12th . Is there any problem or will my form gets rejected?
16th February 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

After reservation step it's not moving further showing lam not able to take benefits of reservation because of eligibility clause code
8th May 2023, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have mistakenly typed clause A instead of clause C, and the last date ofor rectify is over, kindly guide
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?