17th February 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How to search for a job after graduating in Electronics and communication?

i m a fresher and done my graduation in electronics and communication. and searching for the job yet .so can u provide me any platform.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for Bihar Public Service after graduating in electronics and communication engineering
  2. How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication?
  3. How to get placed in a core companies?
  4. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
  5. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  6. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  7. How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course?
  8. How to search job in telecom or electronics industries? What is the procedure followed to get the job in private companies? -- [New]
  9. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  10. Job after scoring 55% aggregate in B.E electronics and communication?
  11. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  12. Will I get a job after scoring 59.32% in B.E Electronics and Communication?
  13. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  14. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  15. Chances of job after scoring 60% in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  18. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
18th February 2011, 02:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to search for a job after graduating in Electronics and communication?

Hello friend,
The best way to find a better job that suits your expertise and educational background is through good job placement sites such as monster.com, naukri.com, timesjob.com etc. There are various other websites which provides such support. You will just need to sign up with the websites and submit your application form along with your resume and you will be kept updated regarding latest job openings in the field you have applied for.
Apart from this, you can also keep yourself updated with latest jobs by reading career oriented magazines and newspapers.
19th February 2011, 01:16 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to search for a job after graduating in Electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m a fresher and done my graduation in electronics and communication. and searching for the job yet .so can u provide me any platform.

hi

First of all make a resume according the the requirement of the industry and if you have done any project then mention in detail.
and secondly upload the resume to all the job portal like :

naukri.com
monster.com
shine.com
timesjob.com......etc

In the mean time prepare for interview,improve you technical knowledge as well as communication skill which is most important for any type of job.and afterwords you will receive lots of call from Recruiters for interview.
go for interview and grab the job.

thanks
khanddn
19th February 2011, 08:21 PM
goldin

study any software and get expertised with that software. image processing is good for you. for that you study the MATLAB software.then easily you can get job .
27th February 2011, 06:07 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In electronics field finding core job is very tough as number of companies are not very good and these companies rely on top institutes like IITs, NITs and other such institutes. So become very tough for average institute student to find job in it.

In communication field jobs are available but have to do on field, most of them are 24*7 jobs.

Software field is good and have vacancy in good number so one can opt this field. There are companies like TCS, Tech Mahindra, Infy, wipro and other which recruit in bulk and gave good salary.

You can find the number of vacancy and current vacancy from job search site like naukri. freshersworld. monster. elitmus.
One can try in govt sector in various PSU but very few vacancy are available their.
13th August 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 3rd year ece.how i prepare for get a good placement in core company.now i join a course of embedded hardware.
13th August 2011, 11:31 PM
RABBANI SHAIK

dear friend first of all make your RESUME according to your education background and effectively and the next step is you have to registered in naukri.com,monster.com and fresher hub and first naukri and like all these job providing websites and you have to ask your collegies to prefer to you in companies like tata,tcs,wipro,mahindra like these software companies please consentrate hardly you will defenetly get the job

all the best
28th August 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for a ece engineer in automobiles industries ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?