2nd May 2011, 10:01 PM
amruta sakre

How to shift to MSc Mathematics course after doing B.E Computer Science?

Hello...
I have done b e in computer science. Now i realised that i have immense interst in calculations. So i want to do m sc in mathematics or anything which will help me to teach maths and also increase my career oppurtunities . So what can i do for this ? Please help

3rd June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to shift to MSc Mathematics course after doing B.E Computer Science?

Hello,
I have done B.Tech in Electronics & Instruments. Now i realised that i have immense interst in calculations. So i want to do m sc in mathematics or anything which will help me to teach maths and also increase my career oppurtunities . So what can i do for this ? Please help

Thanks & Regards
Subal Biswas
[email protected], 9051666670
8th February 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to shift to MSc Mathematics course after doing B.E Computer Science?

i am doing btech in computer science and engg.i want to do mtech in mathematics .is it possible??
please give me the answer i will be thankful
mail [email protected]
3rd September 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done btech in electronics and communication i wanna do msc (mathes) from iit is it possibe if yes than how?
7th February 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to shift to MSc Mathematics after doing my B.E computer science. Is it possible to do so? If yes please help me specifying respective universities in Karnataka.
mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?