28th April 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How should I apply for entrance exam after completing 12th in CS group?

hello..im harini 12th cs group..when and where shuld i apply for entrance exam?when its gonna be held?

12th May 2014, 09:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for entrance exam after completing 12th in CS group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello..im harini 12th cs group..when and where shuld i apply for entrance exam?when its gonna be held?

Nice to see that you're interested to apply for Entrance Examination. But, you're question is an Incomplete one, you didn' clearly mention in which Entrance Examination your're interested to apply for? So, It's difficult for us to help you better.

I guess that you're interested to apply for Engineering Entrance Examinations, JEE/BITSAT Entrance Examination.

To apply for Engineering Entrance Examination then you should complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics subject from recognized university and the applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidate.

The Notification for this Entrance Examination were released in Important News paper and Official website of the Institution.
14th May 2014, 01:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I apply for entrance exam after completing 12th in CS group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nice to see that you're interested to apply for Entrance Examination. But, you're question is an Incomplete one, you didn' clearly mention in which Entrance Examination your're interested to apply for? So, It's difficult for us to help you better.

I guess that you're interested to apply for Engineering Entrance Examinations, JEE/BITSAT Entrance Examination.

To apply for Engineering Entrance Examination then you should complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics subject from recognized university and the applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidate.

The Notification for this Entrance Examination were released in Important News paper and Official website of the Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?