16th April 2013, 10:02 PM
Subrat.sar1

How to do company secretary course after scoring 51% in graduation?

I got only 51% in my graduation & i want to do company secretery course.Give me your opinioun

12th May 2014, 09:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do company secretary course after scoring 51% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrat.sar1 View Post
I got only 51% in my graduation & i want to do company secretery course.Give me your opinioun
We salute, you're aspiration to apply for Company Secretary Course. Being a Graduation course candidate you're eligible to apply for CS Executive Program directly, without apply for Foundation course.

ICSI stand for Institute of Company Secretary of India. This Course is divided into Foundation Course, Executive Course and Professional Program with Practical Training.

To apply for Foundation course then the applicant should be complete 12th standard (or) equivalent qualification from recognized university.

To apply for Executive Program then the applicant should be complete graduation course in any discipline from recognized university.

So, After completing graduation course you're eligible to apply for CS Executive Program.

Interested applicant may directly visit the ICSI Headquarters and get the application and Other details.

For More details, please visit here:- http://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/student/careerascompanysecretary.htm
14th May 2014, 01:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do company secretary course after scoring 51% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrat.sar1 View Post
We salute, you're aspiration to apply for Company Secretary Course. Being a Graduation course candidate you're eligible to apply for CS Executive Program directly, without apply for Foundation course.

ICSI stand for Institute of Company Secretary of India. This Course is divided into Foundation Course, Executive Course and Professional Program with Practical Training.

To apply for Foundation course then the applicant should be complete 12th standard (or) equivalent qualification from recognized university.

To apply for Executive Program then the applicant should be complete graduation course in any discipline from recognized university.

So, After completing graduation course you're eligible to apply for CS Executive Program.

Interested applicant may directly visit the ICSI Headquarters and get the application and Other details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?