26th March 2013, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in AIEEE?

how to get admision through aieee...please tell me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE of 340996?
  2. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  3. Can I get admission in Comedk through my AIEEE score? Am I eligible for admission in other states through AIEEE?
  4. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 20,000 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  5. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  6. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  7. Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?
  8. How to get admission in raipur N.I.T?
  9. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat?
  10. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  11. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  12. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  13. List of AIEEE colleges in UP in which I can take admission? My AIEEE rank is 200000 in General
  14. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  15. Will it be possible to take admission in NIT/government aided institute after scoring AIEEE B.Arch AIR of 5187? What are the other options for getting admission in B.Arch on the basis of AIEEE rank?
  16. Can I get admission in any government engineering colleges through AIEEE after scoring 2.56 rank in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get admission in any IIT after scoring 30,000 rank in AIEEE?
  18. Admission in computer science after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
26th March 2013, 01:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I get admission in AIEEE?

Dear Friend

I am not able to understand your query because there is no such procedure to get admission in AIEEE.I think that you may be asking for how to get admission in various engineering colleges through the AIEEE.

AIEEE stands for the All India Engineering Entrance examinations.This examination is conducted by the Central Board of secondary education for selecting candidates for getting admission in engineering colleges like National institute of technology and other government engineering colleges.

For this examination you need to have done your 10+2 with physics ,chemistry and mathematics with at 45 % in it.

However from this year there will be neither AIEEE nor IIT JEE ,a common engineering entrance examination for the all the colleges called ISEET .

ISEET stands for the Indian science engineering eligibility test.It will cover the institutes like IITs,NITs,IIITs and other centrally funded institutions.

So friend you have to appear for the ISEET examinations and crack it with good rank so that you can get admission in good government colleges.Top rankers will get chance to pursue their bachelor's degree in technology from the Indian Institute of technology and the further rankers to the National institute of technology and so on .

It will consists of JEE Advanced and JEE Main examinations.For these you have to be among 20% of your respective board toppers .

Percentage of 10+2 will have weightage of 40% in the ISEET examinations.So you cannot ignore 10+2 marks as it will play an important factor in selection.

Hope the information helps you.If you have any problem then please leave your message here.

all the best

aashisranjan784
26th March 2013, 08:14 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get admision through aieee...please tell me the details
HI!
For taking admission A.I.E.E.E you have to pass 12th with Physics and Maths.

ELIGIBILITY FOR A.I.E.E.E EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 55% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.
> Maximum number of attempts is 3.
> The candidate must be citizen of India.

You can apply both online and offline.

You can apply in 2014...

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
6th May 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

how much rank needed in jee main for admision in govt cllges in delhi
14th June 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i got 91 marks in jee mains and got 81.6% marks in cbse board 2013. can i get admission in good private engineering colleges? name the colleges where icould get the admission.
22nd June 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have got 150 marks in jee mains and 90% in the CBSE board
can i get NIT KURUSKSHETRA , i am from general category and belong to haryana ,
sir plzz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?