14th April 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How should I get admission in Kurukshetra University?

how to get addmtion in kuruksetra university...Pelase send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?
  2. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  3. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  4. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?
  5. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
  6. When will the prospectus going to be available for B.Ed admission in Kurukshetra University?
  7. When to get admission for Ph.D in Hindi from Kurukshetra University?
  8. Is NC college of engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  9. Colleges in India which provide Msc in sports medicine? Msc in sports medicine after BDS?
  10. List of universities offering M.S. in chemistry
  11. In which colleges can I apply with a GATE score of 253?
  12. Is there B.A in Dance Course in IGNOU?
  13. Can I do MSc in Sports Medicine after doing BDS? What is its scope?
  14. Top 10 Colleges to do M.Sc in Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Akash College for B.Ed affiliated to Kurukshetra University? How to take admission for B.Ed course?
  16. A B.Tech candidate through distance education can get admission in M.Tech in regular stream affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  17. How to apply for admission under JRF NET commerce in Kurukshetra university? What criteria if followed by the university for JRF NET seats?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Kurukshetra university with 48% in B.A?
14th July 2017, 03:40 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: How should I get admission in Kurukshetra University?

KUK ( kurukshetra university kurukshetra) conducts entrance exam in order to offer admission to aspirants in program offered at different department of varsity.

On the basis of performance of the aspirants in the entrance test he/ she can secure admission in the courses offered by university.
Generally the entrance exam is conducted in the month of July.
You can apply for the same on the official website of university
www.kuk.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?