26th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

How should I get a degree of Giani Course while working as a serviceman?

I am passed 12th in commerce. Now i wanted to get degree of Giani course. But i am a serviceman also .so my question is that how can i solve this problem. I wanted to do in private study.

12th July 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get a degree of Giani Course while working as a serviceman?

I PASSED MY CLASS 12,AND WANT TO DO THE GYANI COUSE IN PUNJAB,WHAT I HAVE TO DO?
2nd August 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I get a degree of Giani Course while working as a serviceman?

Admission of giani course
28th August 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO GYANI COURSE CORRESPONDENCE, PL GIVE THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF UNIVERSITIES OF PUNJAB PROVIDING GYANI COURSE, DATE OF ADDMISSION
18th April 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How should I get a degree of gyani My name is Bhajan s.please send me information for this all parsisor.
29th February 2020, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

I am 60 year of age and wants to get giani degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?