3rd September 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How should I join CA course after completion of B.Com?

Dear Sir

Im Praveen I doing B.com Final year in Tumkur University (karnataka) After the completion of my B.com I decided to go for CA course. But i don't know the details of the course please send me the details of the course and what will cost incurred on the completion of course.

My e-mail Id : [email protected].

Yours faithfully.
Praveen.R

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join CA course after completion of B.Com with 61% of marks?
  2. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.Com course with 65%?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of B.Com 2 semester with 80% marks? -- [New]
  4. Training can be joined after completion of CS Executive level? Duration of completion of CS course including training?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  6. Can I do MSW after completing B.Com in Accountancy?
  7. Can I complete my graduation with B.Com in 1 year after dropping out in between?
  8. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  10. Admission in Navy for Deck Cadet after scoring 55.8% marks in 12th?
  11. Can I get admission for T.Y.BCom after completion of three year engineering diploma course?
  12. After completion of B.Com am I eligible for AMIE?
  13. Requirements to do ICWA? Marks needed in 12th from ISC board? What to do to get selected for ICWA course?
  14. In order to join Army is 60% in B.Com compulsory?
  15. Fee Structures of Foundation, Intermediate and Final level of Company Secretaryship Course?
  16. What is the scope in future for commerce students?
  17. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Career options in Railways after 12th standard with commerce and maths?
28th July 2012, 03:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I join CA course after completion of B.Com?

CA course involves 3 levels. CPT is the basic level test in CA which one can write after 12th class. After clearing CPT, you can appear for IPCC exam. Being a B.Com graduate, you can straight away register for IPCC. Articleship training for 3 years is also included in this level. If you clear this level you can attend final CA course too.
28th July 2012, 09:33 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir

Im Praveen I doing B.com Final year in Tumkur University (karnataka) After the completion of my B.com I decided to go for CA course. But i don't know the details of the course please send me the details of the course and what will cost incurred on the completion of course.

My e-mail Id : [email protected].

Yours faithfully.
Praveen.R
Well as you have completed your graduation so no need to give entrance exam of CA i.e. CPT you can directly give IPCC exam of CA and proceed further by enrolling in ICAI.
Regarding whole fee structure it depends upon you like if you join any coaching institute for preparation of your CA exams then whole course will be much costlier than when you prepare yourself.
20th November 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi, this is jyoti rathod, i am BA Pass with 52%. I completed my 12th with economics, and now i want to do B.COM,or else is it possible to do double degree in B.COM IN MAHARASHTRA and in which university.
your faithfuly,
J Rathod,
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?