24th June 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for CA after passing 12th? I have taken science in 12th

i want to prepare for CA after 12 but i have taken science [maths] in 12, is there any difficulty to pass CA exams?

30th June 2015, 08:35 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for CA after passing 12th? I have taken science in 12th

CA stands for the Chartered Accountancy. The entrance to this course is through the Common Proficiency test at 10+2 level.

Common Proficiency Test is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India twice every year in the month of June and December.

Here is the examination pattern of this test:

This is an objective test consisting of questions from different subjects mentioned below:

1. Fundamentals of Accounting.

2. Economics

3. Quantitative Aptitude.

4. Mercantile law.

In order to pass this test, you must score at least 30% in each of the subjects mentioned above and overall 50% aggregate.

As you have mentioned in the query that you are from science stream, so you need to work on these subjects in order to clear the test. Mathematics from 9th to 10+2 level will help you in aptitude section but you need to study subjects like accountancy, economics and mercantile law if you want to clear this test.

Along with your science stream, you can start studying these subjects at least 1-2 hours every day, you can easily clear this test.

For any more details about this exam, you can visit the official website www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?