3rd November 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for government sector service along with M.Tech-CS?

hi dear
i am manish chouraiya i am pursing mtec-cs 1st sem in indore i want to prepraion of government sector with my mtec so please tell me which sector should i prepare and how?

Related Questions:
  1. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  2. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  3. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  4. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)?
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  6. What type of courses should I do if I am a telecom engineer?
  7. Should I work in government sector or join private sea service?
  8. Can I continue searching for job or go for post graduation course?
  9. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. Career after completion Post Graduation in MA English Literature?
  12. How to apply for senior assistants in Government Sector? How to prepare for these entrance exams?
  13. Mtech in petroleum engineering? higher studies and career in oil sector -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Recruitment available in Government sector for B.E.(CSE) graduate?
  15. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?
  16. How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?
  17. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  18. How to prepare for various Entrance Exams in Government sector? Tips to prepare for these Exams?
27th May 2012, 06:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for government sector service along with M.Tech-CS?

You can prepare for public sector jobs in your selected area of specialization. Jobs matching your profile will be available in CDIT, CDAC, BSNL, etc. Technical section in governmental firms, PSU like SAIL, ONGC, etc are also in need of M.Tech holders in CS. Preparation for the selection test can be made with the help of reference books. You have to dedicate 1-2 hours daily for preparing competitive tests without affecting your academic studies. Approaching coaching centers is also good option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?