26th May 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IAS?

Sir I've Desire to make an IAS officer but I've no guidance to how to do preparation of IAS
so please guide me & give me tipce

Please Sir !!!!!!!

7th July 2013, 10:50 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How should I prepare for IAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I've Desire to make an IAS officer but I've no guidance to how to do preparation of IAS
so please guide me & give me tipce

Please Sir !!!!!!!
Good. Lets see how you can figure out a plan for preparation. I assume that you have completed graduation and ready to take government exams. If you are doing job then it is difficult to crack on self preparation. Else case, if you are ready to prepare for 24/7, then it will be an easier task for you.

IAS preparation should be done with more of concentration than keeping more of study hours. Because it is learning whole India and World for clearing an exam. You will be tested to their best. In aptitude upon various subjects. You have to broaden your mind and let flow knowledge from all possible sources in to your brain. Keep your brain open any kind of new things that you listen or see. This is the first and fore most basic step that every individual who is preparing must follow.

In beginning our brain will not listen to us you have to fine tune its thoughts and drive your brain towards your target for now its preparation. Two ways for preparing to the best.

> Self preparation
> Preparation with the help of coaching center.

Self preparation needs lot more determination than the second method of preparing, because there is every possible chance of getting distracted.
In self preparation mode you have to survey about books, plan your strategy towards each subject/area which you read. You have to identify your positive and negatives.

Coaching centers make your work little smooth, they will conduct weakly tests and monthly mocks which will easily tell you what are your strong areas and what are weak. where to improve, you can get suggestions about books from faculty of respective coaching institute. But the most challenging thing in this preparation mode is "identifying right coaching institute" according to your budget.

This is how everyone start their basic thinking about preparation. And there is no concrete strategy which will definitely do good and which doesn't it depends on individuals if some strategy work out for one successful person that may not work for you. So designing strategy should be done at your end. Like me will just tell you how things will work. But it is you who have to decide how?

Keep doing your best. Wishes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?