11th October 2012, 12:12 PM
Shamaljadhav

How should I prepare for Technical and HR Interview?

how can i prepare for technical and hr interview?

27th April 2013, 09:11 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for Technical and HR Interview?

To clear Interview (both technical and HR), you must be prepared well for the process.
You should practice a lot.

You may practice from the book of R S aggarwal which is very popular book for aptitude.

Try to practice aptitude question of previous recruitment process of the same company for which you will appear in recruitment process.

Generally questions are repeated from the previous year paper. So solve previous year paper attentively. Then surely you will be able to clear aptitude test.

To clear interview round both technical and HR round, you must be prepared well previously.

To clear technical round you must have very good technical knowledge.

Interviewer may ask you to tell two or three favorite subject of you. So study two or three subject very well so that you can answer any question from these subjects.

For HR round prepare some common HR questions like introduce yourself, your strength/weakness, why you want to join this company etc. you must be prepare for these types of question and you have to answer properly.

You must not copy the answer of these questions from other.

In HR interview they may ask questions about the company details. so you must know all details about the company before appearing in recruitment process.
I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?