7th October 2015, 02:06 PM
bharat bansal1

How should I start and how much time should I devote for preparation of Civil Services?

I have just completed my b.tech and I want to prepare for civil services .
So how should i start and how much time will it take for preparation?

7th October 2015, 03:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I start and how much time should I devote for preparation of Civil Services?

It is good that you are ready to prepare yourself for civil sevices.

For that you can join any good coaching institute or prepare your self at home with good books.

Moreover it depends upon you that how much you want denote time to your studies.
At least 10-12 hours study is enough.
7th October 2015, 10:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I start and how much time should I devote for preparation of Civil Services?

There is nothing to wait for the preparation for the examination as you shoud start the preparation for the examination from today onwards.

Since you are eligible to appear for the examination.The examination is among the toughest examination and it requires hard as well as smart work to qualify in the examination. It is tough to suggest the exact time as it depends upon you even some can clear the examination in the one year preparation other can't achieve the destination after appearing maximum attempt limit.

So start the preparation for the examination. For more details for the examination you can visit at the www.upsc.gov.in. The notification for the next year examination is released and the examination will be conducted on the 07th August 2016.
21st June 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for IAS after 12th and what matterials I should to use to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?