14th August 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How to start preparation for IAS? Which subjects are beneficial for me? I have completed my intermediate

I have completed my intermediate . so ,i can start preparation for IAS ? i am thinking EEE as group in B.Tech. which subjects are beneficial to me.sir, can you plz send me a reply.

17th March 2013, 12:49 PM
Mr Rohit

Default Re: How to start preparation for IAS? Which subjects are beneficial for me? I have completed my intermediate

Hello,
First of all note that preparations should always be best so that output must be best,

We always visits number of sites for preparations of exams its good but no preparations is beyond ourself.So,We should first of all decide that how to do it,

Make a proper timetable or schedule time regarding time to be spend in a day for subjects,every subjects should be given equal time so more or less you should be balance.

Try not to be worried or in tension regarding subjects because it may cause stress which can reduce capability to do more.

Try to get the books which contain latest information and solutions.

Solve previous years question papers so that you may get clue what examinations will be and how hard or easy questions will be there.

Be like intelligent as avoid spending the whole day and just spend the few time by giving full concentrations.

Not to refer new things when examinations is near by 2-3 weeks.

And at last always be positive and pray to god because nothing is bigger than him.

IAS Syllabus - Mains 2013 - New Pattern

UPSC made major changes in the syllabus as well as pattern of the Main Exam. These changes will be applicable for IAS Main Exam-2013. Candidates appearing for the IAS 2013 need to note about the changes in the scheme of civil services (main) examination.

Also, it is very important to note that certain changes have been implemented in respect to the choice of language medium in the Main examination.

The Main examination will comprise of seven papers in all.

PAPER-I: English 300 marks (Section 1 Essay-200 Marks Section 2 English Comprehension & English Précis-100 Marks)

PAPER-II: General Studies- I: Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society-250 Marks

PAPER-III: General Studies- II: Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations-250 Marks

PAPER-IV: General Studies-III: Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management-250 marks

PAPER-V: General Studies- IV: Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude-250 Marks

PAPER-VI : Optional Subject Papers I 250 Marks

PAPER VII: Optional Subject Papers II 250 Marks

Personality Test (Interview)- 275 Marks

For previous papers,study materials and best books or for more informations visit below,

http://upsciasexams.facts.co/civilservicesmainsexam.php

All The Best and Jai Hind!!!
27th April 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for IAS? Which subjects are beneficial for me? I have completed my intermediate

I have completed intermediate. I want to become ias officer. I want to take degree plus ias coaching. Which institute is better and kindly tell fees in delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?