28th March 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How to study in IT after graduation?

study in it after graduation...Please tell me the details about the same

31st October 2015, 11:25 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to study in IT after graduation?

IT stands for Information Technology and it is currently the top most industry in the world to work for. It has shown tremendous growth in the past couple of decades and now holds numerous opportunities about jobs, growth, technology and much more. But there is a time for everything and one must try to do it all in that particular time frame.

Since you have not mentioned the stream in which you have done your graduation, I am unable to assume much of it either. However, since you wish to take up IT now.. I believe you have not done your graduation in IT. Hence, it would mean a switch of educational career for you.

Although your decision does not seem wrong since this study that you are willing to do has plenty of scope and opportunity, it seems a little out of track for you if you have not done your graduation in IT. You may have to face tough questions about this change of career and you must have a convincing answer ready for the same.

However, here are a few ways by which you can take up IT after you are done with your graduation:

1. You can take up some courses related to coding or IT Software languages such as Java, C#, C++, PHP, MySQL etc and many more depending on where does your interest lie. Mastering any of these languages would mean a bright career for you ahead in this industry. Although there are many institutes out there which give best coaching about these, you may even start learning from websites like youtube.com and w3schools.com.

2. You can take up a course named MCA which is nothing but Masters of Computer Applications. Though it is a masters level program, it holds tremendous value in the IT Industry. It makes you almost job ready and ensures you have the right level of knowledge to take up work in the market.

3. You may also want to take up a job somewhere and do this so that you do not waste time and instead gain some considerable experience in some other company for the time being.

Thank you
Regards

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?