31st August 2012, 12:12 PM
R.jayaraman

How to study BL through correspondence course?

i want to study BL through corresponce course.if i stidied through it will eligile ble to practice in court in tamil nadu which university

23rd February 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study BL through correspondence course?

What is the procedure for doing B.L., in correspondence at Dr.Ambedkar Law College,Chennai.Please inform me
15th March 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i want do do a bachelor degree course in correspondence . which university in chennai i have to ho for to complete easily ?
29th August 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my UG degree in corresponds @ Tamil Nadu Open university. Can i apply for BL course as corresponds again.
6th December 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

how can i do my B.L though distance education or correspondence.I am interested to do it in the universities in Tamil Nadu.Can you tell how can apply for it
14th December 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

how can i do my B.L though distance education or correspondence.I am interested to do it in the universities in Tamil Nadu.Can you tell how can apply for it
10th March 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Iam completed bba deegry in open university system in Madras university it possible I'm study BL in corresponding
20th March 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed UG degree in ramnad BA English lit if it is possible to study BL in Chennai through distance education
12th October 2017, 06:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

BL (Bachelor of Law) is a under graduate course. The duration of the course is 3 years. This course can be done in correspondence.

The eligibility requirements are as follows:

- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree like B.A, B.Sc or any equivalent education in any discipline with minimum 40% from any recognised university.
- There is no age limit for BL correspondence course.

To get admission for BL correspondence course, you need to visit the college and apply for admission. If you fulfil the eligibility requirements then you’ll get admission into their college/ university.
10th March 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bl correspondence in Chennai and I have completed BA at madras university in chennai
14th March 2019, 10:48 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

However you cannot practice with that degree. Even if any university offers correspondence LLB,BCI does not recognise correspondence LLB degree and you cannot be enrolled. ... You can study Bachelor of Laws by correspondence which is offered by some universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?