21st December 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma in Petrochemical course after 12th? Where and when should I apply for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCM group and want to study Diploma in Petrochemical. How can I study this course? Where and when should I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. BE in Petrochemical is available in MS University after Diploma in Petrochemical?
  2. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  3. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  5. How much marks I have to score in 12th to study B.Tech(Petrochemical Engineering)?
  6. Can I apply for Petrochemical Engineering after completing 12th?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering in Gujarat after completing Diploma course?
  8. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course from a government college? How to choose a best college for it?
  9. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much do I need to pay for 3 years diploma in Petrochemical Engineering?
  11. Can I join CBI after doing diploma in Petrochemical
  12. List colleges in NCR for studying Diploma in Petrochemical stream?
  13. Eligibility of doing Petrochemical Engineering after completing diploma in computers with 90% marks?
  14. Are M.Sc(Tech) and Petrochemical Technology equivalent to B.Tech (Petrochemical Technology)?
  15. How can I get admission in the field of Petrochemical after completing Diploma?
  16. Direct admission in 2nd year after Petrochemical Diploma?
  17. Petrochemical companies which provide free internship
  18. Can i do Diploma in Chemical Engineeringa dn Petrochemical streams simultaneously?
21st December 2016, 10:21 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma in Petrochemical course after 12th? Where and when should I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with PCM group and want to study Diploma in Petrochemical. How can I study this course? Where and when should I apply for it?
For studying Diploma in Petrochemical engineering, you must have passed 10+2 with PCM stream.

The course duration is of 3 years containing 6 semesters.

Some of the notable institutes for studying this course are:
  • Nandha Polytechnic, Erode Dist., (Tamil Nadu)
  • Madras Refineries Limited Polytechnic, Manali,Chennai

For getting admission into these institutes, you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted by these institutes.

Application forms can be obtained by visited their campus or through Online. Applications are invited by sending DD also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?