28th July 2011, 01:00 PM
yagi

How to study in Pondicherry University?

My state is Tamilnadu. I would like to study Pondicherry University - RVS college, Kalikuppam, Karaikkal. Pondicherry University Certificate - Tamilnadu Government will be accepted or not.

Related Questions:
  1. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  2. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  3. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  4. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
  5. Am I eligible to study MCA in Pondicherry University if completed Bachelor of Commerce?
  6. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  7. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  8. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to study engineering in Tamilnadu after passing 12th from Pondicherry?
  11. Lateral Entry MCA admission in Pondicherry university -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  13. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  14. Education loan to study M.Sc(Nutrition) in Pondicherry University?
  15. Scholarships available in Pondicherry for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate who has secured 77%?
  16. What's the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Microbiology program in Pondicherry University?
  17. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  18. Can a candidate from Tamilnadu participate in Anna university counselling? I did my schooling in Pondicherry
1st April 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study in Pondicherry University?

I want to take admission in M.Phil (English Literature)
13th July 2012, 04:28 PM
arpitbanaudha

Pondicherry University, Kalapet was established in 1985 by the Government of India through an Act of Parliament.
Campus :-
The main campus of the University has an area of 780 acres spread on eitherside of the East Coast Road. Facilities :-
*Computer centre
*Library
*Central instrumentation facility
*Auditorium
*Health Centre.
Placements :-
The main responsibilities of the Placement Cell is to motivate, train and prepare the students of the University and its affiliated Colleges for campus interviews.
11th October 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for pondicherry university M.Sc Physics and what is the procedure for it.
16th March 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to study my daughter for integrated MA in Pondichery University what are the procedures for it?
8th May 2014, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for pondicherry university M.Sc Physics and what is the procedure for it.is there any simple way to score more marks in physics entrance exam kindly give tips to score more marks
11th February 2015, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the procedure for getting admission for n pondichery university for integrated economics?
12th May 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

the entrance examination i have an no idea please help me I just 12th completed now . The question paper are fully mathmatics bases or computer science bases I am choose integrated Msc(mathmatics,computer science,statics)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?