28th August 2011, 02:25 PM
karandikarvk.16

How to study well for MHTCET? How to increase my concentration and memory?

I'm studying for MHTCET. But I can't concentrate well on study. Please give me suggestions for study, increasing concentration and memory.

1st September 2011, 12:41 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to study well for MHTCET? How to increase my concentration and memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karandikarvk.16 View Post
I'm studying for MHTCET. But I can't concentrate well on study. Please give me suggestions for study, increasing concentration and memory.
TIPS TO PREPARE FOR MHT-CET

The only way to increase your concentration to study for MHT-CET is to increase your seriousness about the exam...

-> Try to prepare a schedule for daily preparation... for eg. to cover one section one day and try to finish it daily instead trying to finish the whole syllabus in a day which makes you to increase your interest in the exam...

-> I have attached some of the e-books which helps you to prepare for improving your concentration...

-> I have also attached previous year model papers of MHT-CET exam in this post for your reference, just go through it and try to know the pattern of the exam and prepare accordingly..

-> Also attached the tentative syllabus of MHT-CET exam in this post, just go through it and prepare for the sections accordingly...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf A Guide To Memory Increase.pdf(355.6 KB, 650 views)
File Type: pdf How To Develop Your Power of Concentration-Mantesh.pdf(1.30 MB, 669 views)
File Type: zip MHT-CET.zip(96.9 KB, 327 views)
File Type: pdf MHT-CET - syllabus.pdf(10.2 KB, 417 views)
18th October 2011, 10:14 AM
rathodabhijit47

Default Re: How to study well for MHTCET? How to increase my concentration and memory?

Practicise meditation for at least 10 minuts in a day for increase your concentration and memory.
14th April 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study well for MHTCET? How to increase my concentration and memory?

quick and fast way to clear mht cet with 150 marks????
20th February 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

any question come from pervious exam paper ?
5th March 2013, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Can i score more than 180 on complete 2 months study.?
8th April 2013, 09:23 PM
anshulc95

Question Re: How to study well for MHTCET? How to increase my concentration and memory?

How to prepare for MT-CET in 30 days? Please Help. I am an average student.
10th April 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for MHT-CET examination before 1 month of examination to get coep????
26th August 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

If I am a open category candidate then how many marks are required for mbbs and pattern and mark distribution
4th March 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

how to study for mhtcet exam before 2 months i want to score min 350...plzz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?