23rd May 2013, 07:22 PM
utkarsh9762

How to take admission in B.Tech course after doing diploma in Mechanical?

dear sir,
i have done the diploma in mechanical. & now i want to take the admission for B.tech course so can you suggest me distance learning course in nashik or mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  3. Btech mechanical admission in IPU?
  4. How to get btech admission after diploma in IT?
  5. Guidelines to get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  7. How can I get admission in B.Tech at Pune University if completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Karnataka?
  8. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  12. Can I take admission in B.Tech mechanical after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech distance after doing diploma in Automobile?
  16. What kind of entrance exam is conducted by IEI for the admission in AMIE-B.Tech for diploma holder?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  18. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
30th August 2014, 10:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech course after doing diploma in Mechanical?

To take admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma in mechanical branch, you need to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). LEET exam is an entrance test which is conducted for the students who have completed Diploma course and who wish to get admission in B.Tech after completion of their diploma course. By qualifying the entrance test, based upon your rank, you can get admission in a particular engineering college. By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in Second year of Four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?