24th July 2014, 09:18 PM
Aakash singh05414

How to take admission in B.Tech First Year?

i take admission in b-tech first year pls give me information

31st July 2015, 11:56 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech First Year?

B.tech stands for Bachelor of Technology which is a bachelor degree course of 4 years after completing which one is regarded as an engineer.

The educational qualification required for the same is a senior secondary school degree with PCM as main subjects with at least 50% marks in each from recognized institute. Students having any degree equivalent to same are also eligible.

To get enrolled yourself in good government or private engineering college offering better placements and career opportunities for B.tech course you need to clear the various competitive entrance examination such as JEE, State EEE, COMED-K, BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE, etc. For these examinations you have to secure good marks in your board examination also.

You can get direct admission in few engineering colleges but this will won't help you as these does not offer satisfactory placement.

So to get admission in the B.tech you must work hard to clear the above mentioned entrance examination so that you get admitted yourself in good engineering college providing quality education along with better placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?