19th July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Bathinda District under Punjabi University? Is there any seat available for MCA?

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN BATHINDA Distt.UNDER PUNJABI UNIVERSITY PATIALA.IS THERE ANY SEAT AVAILABLE FOR MCA.IS THERE ANY SEATS RESERVED FOR SC CANDIDATES.

Related Questions:
  1. Is coreepondence MCA offered in GNDU and Punjabi University, Patiala?
  2. How to apply for Ph.D course after completion of MCA course with 78% marks from Punjabi University? -- [New]
  3. Fee structure of mechanical engineering seat in Punjabi University?
  4. Last date of submission of forms of MCA exam of Punjabi University?
  5. Is Punjabi university best for MCA?
  6. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  9. Last date of form submission for MCA entrance exam of Punjabi university?
  10. Is Punjabi university best for MCA?
  11. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  12. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university
  13. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
  14. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  15. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  16. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  17. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I join B.Sc honors course in Chemistry offered by Punjabi university?
4th August 2016, 02:48 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in Bathinda District under Punjabi University? Is there any seat available for MCA?

**Panjabi University PATIALA is a well known university situated in Punjab.

**To take admission candidate must be with at least 50% marks with mathematics at10+2 or graduation level.

**Admission is based on the entrance exam -

**MCA Entranced Exam Pattern-

1. Mathematics (10+2 level)
2.English
3. Computer Science
4. Reasoning & Aptitude.

Seats avilable- 60

For taking admission you have to Register Online. And after on the basis of entrance exam marks you are eligible for the admission.

Address:
NH 64, Urban Estate Phase II, Patiala, Punjab 147002
Phone: 0175 304 6366
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?