1st July 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for admission to MCA in Jadavpur University? What is the fee structure for MCA course?

How much % required for MCA in jadavpur university? Also tell me the fee structure for MCA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  2. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  3. What is the fee structure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University
  4. Percentage required to get admission in MCA, Jadavpur University?
  5. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  6. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  7. Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission?
  9. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  10. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  11. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  13. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA?
  14. Can I get admission in MCA if secured 87.5% in BCA? Last year CET cutoff rank and fee structure of MCA?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?
  16. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA?
  17. What rank in IIT JAM is required for admission in MCA at NITs? Fee structure of MCA in NITs? -- [New]
  18. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
3rd July 2011, 12:03 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required for admission to MCA in Jadavpur University? What is the fee structure for MCA course?

dear friend,
Hi, for MCA from Jadavpur University Candidates with a Bachelor's degree (10+2+3 pattern) from an approved university in Arts, Science, Commerce, Management or Social Science with at least 55% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the Honours subject or in aggregate as applicable, with Mathematics as a subject at the undergraduate level; or in Engineering or Technology with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate are eligible to apply. Admission will be on the basis of a Joint Entrance Examination (JECA) conducted by the West Bengal Board of Examinations for Admission to Engineering, Medical and Technological Degree Colleges, as per notices issued by the said Board. Admission forms for Jadavpur University will be issued only to JECA-qualified candidates. Such candidates will have to appear at an interview along with the admission form duly filled in. The date and venue of the interview will be notified by the University immediately after publication of the JECA results. Most of the universities and colleges allow lateral entry to BCA students.
All the best..
28th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required for admission to MCA in Jadavpur University? What is the fee structure for MCA course?

TO how much rank in JECA I have to get so that I can get admission in Jadavpur University???????
4th August 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am passed BCA,but i have no jeca rank,how to i admission in MCA and which college ?
16th August 2011, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

55% Marks in Higher Secondary as well as throughout College is required. It would be very good if you have a consistent of 60% marks all through your career. You can join Indian Institute of Business Studies. It is PTU undertaking. It is situated at Salt Lake, Sector 4, Chingrighata.

For More Details Please Contact,

Gobinda Narayan Ghose
or,
Saugata Ray
General Manager IIBS
Contact - 9007803948
29th August 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structer of mca at besu ?how many seats are there?
29th August 2011, 10:02 PM
rana2011
Banned

My friend,
for MCA from Jadavpur University Candidates with a Bachelor's degree (10+2+3 pattern) from an approved university in Arts, Science, Commerce, Management or Social Science with at least 55% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the Honours subject or in aggregate as applicable, with Mathematics as a subject at the undergraduate level; or in Engineering or Technology with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate are eligible to apply. Admission will be on the basis of a Joint Entrance Examination (JECA) conducted by the West Bengal Board of Examinations for Admission to Engineering, Medical and Technological Degree Colleges, as per notices issued by the said Board. Admission forms for Jadavpur University will be issued only to JECA-qualified candidates. Such candidates will have to appear at an interview along with the admission form duly filled in. The date and venue of the interview will be notified by the University immediately after publication of the JECA results. Most of the universities and colleges allow lateral entry to BCA students.

Thanks!!
29th November 2011, 10:38 AM
litunu

MCA from Jadavpur University Candidates with a Bachelor's degree from an approved university in Arts, Science, Commerce, Management or Social Science with at least 55% marks in the Honours subject or in aggregate as applicable, with Mathematics as a subject at the undergraduate level; or in Engineering or Technology with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate are eligible to apply. Admission will be on the basis of a Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the West Bengal Board of Examinations for Admission to Engineering, Medical and Technological Degree Colleges, as per notices issued by the said Board. Admission forms for Jadavpur University will be issued only to JECA-qualified candidates. Such candidates will have to appear at an interview along with the admission form duly filled in. The date and venue of the interview will be notified by the University immediately after publication of the JECA results. Most of the universities and colleges allow lateral entry
5th March 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of doeacc o level.sir if i am complete doeacc A level,so sir can i apply for MCA in Jadavpur University on A level Base...so what Eligibility r requir?
27th August 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

42.45% in Bsc.Hon.(math.) and my rank in wb jeca is 95, can i allow to admission in jadavpur university for mac?
5th September 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i am student of doeacc o level.sir if i am complete doeacc A level,so sir can i apply for MCA in Jadavpur University on A level Base...so what Eligibility r requird?
5th September 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student of doeacc o level.sir if i am complete doeacc A level,so sir can i apply for MCA in Jadavpur University on A level Base...so what Eligibility r requird??
5th September 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

si,r i am student of doeacc o level.sir if i am complete doeacc A level,so sir can i apply for MCA in Jadavpur University on A level Base...so what Eligibility r requird?
10th September 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in mca for sc?
4th November 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a bca student .i want to know what is the fee structure of mca .
4th November 2012, 04:02 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much % required for MCA in jadavpur university? Also tell me the fee structure for MCA course?
HI!
Jadavpur University is among top college in India.

ELIGIBILITY FOR M.C.A:-
> Pass B.C.A/B.Sc Computer Sciences with minimum 50% marks from recoginised university.
> You have to pass 12th with maths stream.
> You must be citizen of India.

ALL THE BEST!
22nd December 2012, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH % IS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION IN JADAVPUR UNIVERCITY FOR B.C.A COURCE.....?????
23rd June 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRED FOR MASTER OF SOCIAL WORK(MSW) IN JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY??????????
28th October 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in jadavpur university for MCA???

(Plese specify for General, S.C. S.T.)
22nd November 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

In HS how much percentage is required to get admission in zoology honours?
22nd November 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in required to get admission in zoology Honours in jadavpur university?
16th July 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

i am priyam, i goy 61.63% im bsc bath hons in this year(2015)...what will be the maximum rank in jeca 2015 such that i'll be abale to take admission in jadavpur university for mca in this year?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????
31st August 2016, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

I have 60 percent aggregate in HS level, but poor marks in mathematics. Can I get in jadavpur university if I get a good jeca rank.
12th June 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in maths in undergraduate level to get admission in MCA in Jadavpur University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?